DESIGNOLOGUE was inspired by other design 'duels' like surfstation's revolution and coudal's pShop tennis.
The guidelines are similar:
- All images are a standard size.
[600x350 pixels 72dpi]
- A general theme is agreed upon from the start.
- At least one element from the preceding piece must be incorporated into each subsequent design.
[preferably a visual element]
- Each piece must be transmitted to the other person in flattened form.
- There are 8 exchanges, 4 per person.
Instead of one designer versus another, the two converse. No logos. No egos. No Aliases. Just good conversation.
Receive notification via email when DESIGNOLOGUE opens to public challenges.
Best viewed with a broad-band connection and internet explorer 5+.
Hosting (was) provided by Penguin Hosting